Published on October 1, 2021
Personal Information We May Collect
Other Information We May Collect
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Credit Elevate may collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use your personal information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information you provide to process your payments and other transactions.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature. We may send you information you agree to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, product and service reminders, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
How We Protect Your Information
- Third Parties. We may share your personal information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our site, analyze data, process transactions and payments, provide customer service; advertisers; or other third parties that provide marketing or promotional assistance.
- Business Transfers. We may share your personal information with other entities and our affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes. In the event that Credit Elevate is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
Consent To Processing And Transfer Of Information
Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
California residents have the right to know what categories and specific pieces of personal information are collected about them. As such, California residents may submit a verifiable consumer request via the following methods: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Credit Elevate, LLC, 4030 Wake Forest Road, Suite 349, Raleigh, North Carolina 27609.
California residents have the right to know what personal information is sold, shared, or disclosed with third parties. California residents may submit a verifiable consumer request via the following methods: sending an email to email@example.com or writing to us at Credit Elevate, LLC, 4030 Wake Forest Road, Suite 349, Raleigh, North Carolina 27609.
The right by California residents to opt-out of the use or sale of their personal information or to request the deletion of their personal information can be done by submitting a verifiable consumer request via the following methods: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Credit Elevate, LLC, 4030 Wake Forest Road, Suite 349, Raleigh, North Carolina 27609.
If California residents exercise their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), they have the right to not be discriminated against.
Credit Elevate, LLC
4030 Wake Forest Road, Suite 349
Raleigh, NC 27609